1. Out of Bounds: (Rule 27.1) Beyond the boundary fence of the course and areas that are demarcated by white stakes.
2. Trees: Free drop of two (2) club lengths from all staked trees.
3. Obstructions: (Rule 24.2) All cart paths and distance poles will be treated as obstructions. You may proceed under Rule 24.2 without penalty. One club length.
4. Abnormal Ground: (Rule 25) GUR...Relief without penalty may be taken from all newly seeded and sodded areas marked with turf paint.
5. Embedded Ball: Applies through the green.
6. Hazards: Marked yellow - Water hazard, Marked red - Lateral hazard, Marked red with green top - compulsory drop at point of entry with one penalty stroke.
7. Buck Spoor: Greens which have buck spoor interfering with a players putting line, the player is allowed to move the ball to the nearest point of relief on the green with his/her marker in attendance.
8. Placing: One club length on all fairways.
9. Macadamia shell areas: no relief, play it as it lies.
10. Bridges: do not form part of the hazards and are seen as an obstruction. Proceed under Rule 24.2 drop nearest point of relief, 1 club length.
11. Out of bounds: on or over the road even if the ball ends on another part of the course - Holes 3, 8, 10, 11, 12 & 16.
a) Kindly rake the bunkers and repair any pitch marks.
b) Please keep up with the groups ahead of you. If you fall behind you may be asked to skip a hole.
c) Golf carts are to stay within demarcated areas. No carts are permitted beyond ropes. No unlicenced drivers allowed to drive golf carts. Drivers will be held liable for damages.
d) Villas adjacent to the golf course are private property. Golfers are requested not to retrieve golf balls from these areas. The privacy of our residents is important to us.
e) San Lameer's estate boundaries are protected by and electric fence and it is dangerous to touch the wires at any time.
f) Please fill divots with sand and repair pitch marks.
The rules of golf dictate that it is the players sole responsibility to stop play and leave course when threatened by bad weather.
- Discontinue play immediately - 1x Prolong note from siren
- Resume play - 2 x Short notes from siren (Repeated)
PAR 3'S MEASURE TO THE CENTRE OF THE GREEN