Please note that a minimum of two nights' stay is required.
Additional to the Accommodation is a R1000 Refundable Breakage Deposit and a R450 Admin Fee.
50% Accommodation deposit + R1450 (R1000 Refundable Breakage Deposit and R450 Admin fee) is required within 7 days of booking. Outstanding amount due 7 days prior to arrival.
Rates are subject to change and VAT is included where applicable.
ARRIVAL TIME: 15:00
DEPARTURE TIME: 10:00
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT
Failure to pay the above amount will result in this provisional reservation being cancelled.
Payment WILL NOT BE REFUNDED on cancellation/early departure unless an alternative reservation can be finalized for the same period.
Please complete all the details and email pages 1 and 2 back to us. Please note the following charges apply:
- R30.00 per day per vehicle for the first Three days
- R100.00 per vehicle from FOUR – SEVEN consecutive days
- R200.00 per vehicle for EIGHT OR MORE consecutive days
The entry fee charged per vehicle will be deducted from your refundable breakage deposit. Please indicate how many vehicles will be joining you, to enable us to prepare your tags for entry onto the Estate. Please note: you will not be given entry onto the Estate until you have paid your account in FULL.
A Late departure fee of R400 will be levied off your breakage deposit.
A Surcharge is applicable on all one night stays.
Amounts payable can be deposited into the following bank account, or paid via credit card (see below):
BANK: STANDARD BANK
BRANCH CODE: 057 528
ACCOUNT NO.: 053280644
It is expressly recorded that the interest on such amount or amounts deposited shall be for the benefit of San Lameer Villa Rentals (Pty) Ltd. Please email proof of payment at your earliest convenience, clearly stating your surname and reservations number as a reference.
Please also note the following:
- Please ensure that all doors are locked and windows are closed before leaving your villa.
- Guests are kindly requested to bring their own beach towels and dishcloths.
- We supply toilet paper and soap ON ARRIVAL ONLY!!!!
- Fresh towels are supplied every second day only and linen every fifth day.
- Please note there is no authorised use of any motorised scooters on the estate.
- No equipment is provided for sport and leisure on the estate, so please bring your own.
- The villas are not equipped with telephones. Internet services are available at the library at selected times.
- Motorcycles and motorised boats are not allowed on the estate.
- No pets are allowed on the estate.
- This is the only reservation agreement and any changes are to be agreed upon in writing.
- Guests requesting towels to be washed daily will be charged accordingly because San Lameer is a green estate.
The guest undertakes to check the Villa inventory and inspect the villa for damage on arrival and notify us immediately of any discrepancy or concern in writing. At the end of the letting period, all furniture, equipment and appliances must be left in the condition in which they were found. Reasonable wear and tear will be taken into consideration, any damaged or missing items will be deducted from the R1000 breakage deposit and replaced at the guest’s expense. If the damage exceeds the breakage deposit, the clients will be responsible to pay in the difference within 30 days after departure. We reserve the right to cancel any letting should you or any member of your party cause damage to the property, its furniture or contents or should you create a serious disturbance to any adjoining neighbours.
Breakage deposits are refunded, less breakage and entry fee, within 30 days.
Your refundable breakage deposit will be forfeited if we do not receive your Bank details / Credit Card Details within 3 months.
Requests for access for any persons onto the Estate must be made in person at Security.
Parking facilities for one GUEST'S car is provided at each villa. All other vehicles, including second cars of villa GUESTS, may however be parked at the Hotel or beach parking area. Please note that trailers are to be parked at the trailer park only.
Golf Carts may only be driven by a person with a valid motor cycle or driver's license.
The speed limit on the Estate is 30km/h. Motorcycles and 4 wheelers are not permitted to be driven on the Estate. No bicycles are allowed on the Golf Course. Pedestrians and wild life have right of way!
Quiet hours should be observed between 00h00 and 06h00 during holiday season. Please note the Golf Course is mowed daily from 05h00!
In the view of the devastating effect on our wild life, NO FIREWORKS are permitted on the Estate.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM FEEDING THE MONKEYS AND ENSURE THAT WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE CLOSED WHEN VILLA IS UNATTENDED
Homeowners Association +27 (0) 39 313 0111 open weekdays 07h45 to 16h15
Gate Reception +27 (0) 39 313 0111 x529, x503 and x510
San Lameer Security +27 (0) 39 313 5304
San Lameer Security 24 Hours +27 (0) 82 831 0378
San Lameer Maintenance +27 (0) 82 336 8127
We strive to make your stay with us more convenient, comfortable and enjoyable.